Janecek Performance & Equipment, JP&E, has a casual work environment and promotes employee morale. JP&E has a culture that rewards hard work by playing hard later. Some of our past team gatherings included bon-fires, BBQ’s, crawfish boils, 4-wheeling, camping, and boating. We are looking for “EXPERIENCED Auto Installers” to come join our growing team that have worked for a verifiable company. We are not looking to train in our busy season, so please review our requirements before applying.
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have verifiable automotive experience?
- Do you own you own basic hand and power tools?
- Have you had less than 3 jobs in the past 2 years?
- Are you seeking a long-term career with advancement potential?
- Are you able to maintain regular and predictable attendance without tardiness?
- Can you interact and work well with others?
- Do you have a strong mechanical and/or electrical background?
- Do you have dependable transportation to Wylie, 75098?
- Can you pass a drug screen? Our background checks are on a case by case basis. No THEFT, ASSAULT, or SEX OFFENDERS.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in "vehicle" installation at a verifiable business
- Verifiable solid work history
- Reliable attendance and punctuality
- Dependable transportation
- Tolerate frequent standing, twisting, bending, stooping, and climbing around vehicles, equipment and machinery
- Withstand shop conditions affected by weather temperatures
- Capability of lifting, pushing, or pulling up to 100 pounds
WHAT DO WE DO
JP&E is a high-volume shop that upfits commercial vehicles for dealerships and retail customers. Some of our upfits include flatbeds, service bodies, liftgates, van shelving, ladder racks, partitions, and many more items. We are locally owned with an upstanding reputation in the industry since opening 20 years ago. Pay scale is according to capabilities of your experience. Background checks will be given and evaluated on a case by case basis. To be the best, we must hire the best!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Read job order and effectively do work procedures
- Accurately match proper inventory parts on job order
- Document work performed
- Assemble and install small and large items like brackets, partitions, light bars, back up cameras, cell phone boosters, vehicle parts, fasteners, wires, loom, clamps, cable ties, etc. using both hands.
- Remove OEM beds from necessary trucks
- Disassembly and assembly of interior vehicle panels
- Proper mounting of electronic equipment in vehicle
- Proper routing of wiring in vehicle
- Making proper connections into the vehicles 12v system
- Troubleshooting any system issues
- Meet expected job productivity in a timely manner
- Immediately notify supervisor of any mistakes/corrections
- Help keep work area clean and hazard free