On Thursday, August 2, 2018, the Wylie Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Wylie ISD, will welcome approximately 200 new teachers and administrators to Wylie for the upcoming year at our annual New Teacher Luncheon.
Lunch Catered By:
There are numerous ways your business can be a part of this great event!
If you can attend:
- Reserve a business booth and be the first to welcome them as enter Wylie High (FREE)
- Sponsor a Teacher(s) Lunch ($15)
- Attend the luncheon ($15 with RSVP)
- Donate a door prize to be given away at the luncheon – Don't have one? Donate the cash and we will purchase a gift card from a Chamber Member and put your business on it. (Minimum $25 value)
- Any or all of the Above
If you can't attend but still want to support a teacher:
1. Donate a Door Prize -Don't have one? Donate the cash and we will purchase a gift card from a Chamber Member and put your business on it. (Minimum $25 value)
2. Sponsor a teacher's lunch - $15
As a Chamber member, you can reserve a “mini -booth” to promote your business personally to the new teachers by providing an item for each new educator. We offer the “booth space” at no additional charge as a benefit of membership; however, if you plan to eat lunch, you will need to purchase a luncheon ticket in advance. The booth cost is free as an exclusive benefit to Wylie Chamber of Commerce members; however, we do ask that you donate a teacher door prize worth $25 or more. Space is limited and reserved on a first come – first served basis.
For every luncheon sponsored, we will place a card at a table recognizing you or your business. Anyone sponsoring a lunch, donating a door prize or providing items for the welcome bags will be listed on the luncheon program and recognized in the Wylie News as well as the Chamber’s weekly e-newsletter.
This is one of the premiere luncheons we host as a Chamber and the outpouring of welcome from the business community and the community-at-large has an incredible impact on the very people who will be educating the future leaders of our community. We hope you can attend or get involved in some way and appreciate any help you can provide.
Click the register button above to register online or
for a Registration Form to return to firstname.lastname@example.org